Welcome to Mac Repair Service Sydney!
ABN 88 105 689 144
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Mac Repair Service Sydney if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
When you agree to do repairs with Mac Repair Service Sydney you agree with the following terms.
You understand that due to the nature of liquid damage/physical damage, a device that may arrive in “working” or “partially working” condition with liquid/physical damage present, may not work after the diagnostic is performed. Liquid causes corrosion and rust on many components whereas Physical damage or other impacts might cause the internal components to break which can result in reduced device functionality after disassembly and reassembly. Mac Repair Service Sydney Does Not Guarantee the device requiring heat treatment will be fully functional after the repair procedure and Mac Repair Service Sydney will not be responsible for any damage caused to such devices.
You understand and accept that any device brought in for repair is a registered trademark of their own brand/company. Mac Repair Service Sydney is an independent service company and is in no way affiliated with such brands/companies and service rendered by Mac Repair Service Sydney will void any manufacturer warranties.
Mac Repair Service Sydney does not accept responsibility for backing up any data or installed software application that may be on my computer’s hard drive. Mac Repair Service Sydney will not be responsible for any loss or corruption of data on my device during service. I am responsible for making sure that any critical data is backed up before bringing my computer in for repairs.
You understand that Mac Repair Sydney is online only store and when I ask Mac Repair Service Sydney for repair and/or service, I will be charged a flat call-out fee of $60 with a diagnostic fee included in that amount. Any call-out and diagnostic charge incurred is NON-REFUNDABLE. The price for the repair will be quoted after diagnosis. The diagnostic report is valid for 7 days from the issued date.
You agree that Mac Repair Service Sydney is not liable for any damages and loss caused by natural disasters, fire, theft, flood, and other casualties when my device is taken to Mac Repair Service Sydney Labs for repair/service. And the information that I provide to Mac Repair Service Sydney for any Symptoms of issues and history of device repair is true.
Mac Repair Service Sydney warrants a limited-term (90 DAYS) warranty associated with all repairs from the date of service until stated otherwise by Mac Repair Service Sydney. The period of warranty varies depending upon the part and the nature of the repair. The foregoing warranty is an express limited warranty and in events of the breach, Mac Repair Service Sydney will either.
- Re-perform the service, repair or replace the part,
- Refund the cost of the part returned to the Mac Repair Service Sydney after deducting the service charge from the original amount the customer paid for the same service
**WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE WARRANTY**
- Damage caused by misuse and misunderstanding of any kind or Damage caused by liquid of any kind either before or after the repair.
- Any software related issues and any kind of data loss prior, during or after the repair
- Non-functional or damaged biometric scanner/home button/touchpad/face-recognition
- Any issues not relating to the original repair. For example, if we replace the battery, the warranty would not cover the faulty speaker.
*In case of the LCD repair, occurrence of any kind of lines or coloured blocks in LCD is not covered under warranty
**WHAT VOIDS THE WARRANTY**
- Any kind of physical damage to the device such as drops, cracks, twisting, bending, etc.
- Any kind of liquid damage to the device
- Any attempts of repair on the device by any repair company other than Mac Repair Service Sydney.
THE WARRANTY IS VALID EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CUSTOMER WHO PURCHASED THE REPAIR i.e. HIS/HER NAME MUST BE ON THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT. THE WARRANTY IS IN NO WAY TRANSFERABLE IF THE DEVICE OWNERSHIP IS CHANGED TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS
Disclaimer : Mac Repair Service Sydney is an independent service provider for products mentioned on website .We do not have affiliation with these companies . Any use of trademarks ,brand names ,products are for customer reference only .All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. All other trademarks cited herein are the property of their respective owners. Mac Repair Service Sydney is an Independent Repair Service Company and is no way affiliated with any brands and companies . MacBook®, MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air® Mac Mini®, iMac®, Mac Pro® are trademarks of Apple, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Unless otherwise stated, Mac Repair Service Sydney and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Mac Repair Service Sydney. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Mac Repair Service Sydney for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Mac Repair Service Sydney
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Mac Repair Service Sydney
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Mac Repair Service Sydney
- Redistribute content from Mac Repair Service Sydney
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Mac Repair Service Sydney does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mac Repair Service Sydney,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mac Repair Service Sydney shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Mac Repair Service Sydney reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mac Repair Service Sydney a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mac Repair Service Sydney; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Mac Repair Service Sydney. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Mac Repair Service Sydney’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.